KERAMOUR NATURALS (KerAwards) Loyalty Program:
Terms and Conditions of Participation
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN KERAMOUR NATURALS (KerAwards) LOYALTY PROGRAM CAREFULLY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS DESCRIBED HEREIN AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM.
- Membership Eligibility and Overview
- The Keramour Loyalty Program (“Program”) is offered at the sole discretion of KERAMOUR NATURALS (“Keramour Naturals,” “we,” “our” or “us”). The Program is available to individuals for their personal use only and is limited to one account per individual. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program. Individuals who provide and maintain a valid email address are eligible to become members.
- Program Enrollment
- Eligible individuals may enroll in the Program by visiting keramournaturals.co.za (collectively, the “Site”) and following the Program prompts to register for the Program.
- You are required to provide your email address in order to enroll in the Program. You will also need to create an account by providing your name and creating a password in order to access certain Program benefits and rewards. You are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy of your account information and for updating it as required. You may update your personal information on the Site.
- Only one Program account may be associated with a single email address. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Program membership account, the member will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of enrollment. For purposes of these Terms, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- How the Program Works and Program Benefits
- The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for purchasing our products and/or taking other Program related actions. For your purchase to qualify for the Program, you must be enrolled in the Program within 30 days of the date of purchase and (a) be signed into your online account at the time of purchase; or (b) provide your Program member identification (that is, the email address you registered under the Program) when (1) purchasing on www.keramournaturals.co.za and/or (2) submitting your qualifying receipt(s) from an authorized retailer within 30 days of the date of purchase. You are able to earn points and reach Program loyalty tiers by making eligible purchases or taking certain other Program actions. Once you earn points and reach a certain loyalty tier, you may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable to that tier, which benefits may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to earn points and reach Program loyalty tiers will be posted on the Site or may be published through other media (e.g., in marketing communications, social media, etc.). Visit our FAQs to learn more about earning points and reaching the Program loyalty tiers.
- Purchases made on keramournaturals.co.za are eligible for the Program. Qualifying purchases made in stores of certain authorized retailers, and/or through qualifying retailers’ South Africa websites are eligible for the Program, only if receipts from such purchases are submitted within 30 days of the date of purchase by: emailing the receipt or invoice to info at keramournaturals.co.za; (b) emailing the receipt or forwarding the online order confirmation info at keramournaturals.co.za; or (c) sending an SMS with the receipt and keyword KerAwards to the contact 0814428247.
- Neither accounts nor Program rewards, benefits and/or points may be shared or combined. Only the member paying for the products may accumulate rewards, benefits and/or points. Members will not receive rewards, benefits and/or points on purchases which are reimbursed.
- Rewards, benefits and points earned through the Program have no cash value, are non-transferable, and you have no property rights in or to rewards or other Program benefits. Purchase balances and/or points credited to your Program account will be decreased or reversed, as applicable, if part or all of the purchase is returned or cancelled or if the credit is obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Terms. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any rewards or benefits offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged a monetary refund.
- The products and services available through the Program and any samples that we may provide to you are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products, services, or samples you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled and/or any products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms.
- We are not responsible for rewards, benefits and/or points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity.
- We reserve the right to change Program benefits, how you earn points and reach each Program tier and how we evaluate and reward your eligible purchases and/or other Program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activities that are eligible for the Program and/or for any given tier, the number or types of rewards or benefits you may receive or earn in any given tier, in a given time period or for the duration of the Program, and/or any combination thereof.
- If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact KERAMOUR NATURALS Customer Service. Your email must specify your name and email address associated with the Program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue(s) you encountered. This email must be sent no more than forty-five (45) days after the date the purchase or other Program activity took place. We are not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an account.
- Rewards can only be redeemed on the Site, unless otherwise noted by Keramour Naturals.
- Program Communications
- By enrolling in the Program, you will be automatically subscribed to receive and you consent to receive our marketing emails, including Program-related communications.
- You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails or Program-related emails at any time. If you opt-out of Program-related emails, you will no longer receive emails regarding your Program status or the Program rewards or benefits that may be available to you.
- Termination and Modification
- The Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Terms, our FAQs and/or the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of rewards or benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits.
- If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the Program, you may cancel your membership at any time by notifying us. If you cancel your membership, you will lose all accumulated points, benefits and tier status.